- Any information or guidance provided by Dyslexia Matters is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
- Dyslexia Matters expressly disclaims all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
- You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment, because of information or guidance we provide you with.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.